About Point Grace
Point Grace is located on Grace Bay, part of the Princess Alexandra National Park, a protected marine reserve on the northern coast of the island Providenciales.
Named after the hotel’s singular location at the point of Grace Bay (which derived its name from Grace Hutchings who spent her honeymoon in a small cottage on Grace Bay over 100 years ago), Point Grace is a highly unique boutique hotel with 28 luxurious one, two-, three- and four bedroom suites and penthouses.
- Condé Nast’s 2003, 2004 and 2005 Gold Lists
- Condé Nast’s Recommended Hotels List 2006 - 2012
- Winning the prestigious World Travel Awards “Caribbean’s Leading Boutique Hotel” for 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009 & 2010.
- Grace Bay described by Condé Nast Traveler as ‘one of the best beaches in the world’.
- And many more reviews and awards...
The hotel is inspired by classic turn-of-the-century British Colonial architecture. Finishing is to the highest quality and includes imposing mahogany entry doors, Turkish Saturnia floors, Italian granite countertops, Indonesian teak furniture, a variety of exotic fabrics, Frette towels, sheets and robes and British bathroom amenities. Suites and public areas are adorned with paintings and accessories from throughout the world..