What is there to do in Turks and Caicos?
Gentle trade winds assure a nearly perfect year round climate. Magnificent coral reefs and waters earn praise for providing some of the best SCUBA, snorkeling, boating and fishing experiences in the world, while marine parks, conch farms, and wildlife reserves thrive in harmony with nature.
On land, championship golf, galleries and boutiques, gaming and dining provide a unique quality of experiences.
There are many activities you can partake in while here:
- Scuba Diving - The Turks and Caicos Islands offer some of the best scuba diving in the Caribbean. Explore the underwater world of coral reefs and exotic marine life. Become certified or just get trained for the day by some of the greatest dive masters in the world.
- Boating - Charter a sailboat and explore marine parks, and wildlife reserves or just cruise along the ocean in search of whales. Pack a picnic lunch and enjoy the deep blue sea and the company of your family.
- Hobie Cats - Complimentary use on Point Grace beach
- Kayak - Complimentary use on Point Grace beach
- Windsurfing – Rental equipment and lessons available
- Parasailing – Single or tandem rides available on Grace Bay
- Beach - Enjoy what Condé Nast has named one of the “world’s best beaches” as you soak up the Caribbean sunshine and work on your tan, swim laps or just take in the ocean view
- Golf – Just minutes away from the resort, hit the links at the Provo Golf Club, one of the best courses in the Caribbean. For more info about the course please visit http://www.provogolfclub.com/
- Fishing - Enjoy some of the best deep-sea, sport or bonefishing in the Caribbean.
- Sight seeing - Find out more about the history of these islands by visiting Wades Green, the ruins of an old plantation on North Caicos, or spend the day in Grand Turk, the Nations Capital.
- Adventure – Eco tours and exciting kayak trips are available.
While here, the front desk is more than willing to assist you in organizing any trips, charters or other activities, just ask!